Wanted to share something until to movie got downloaded....

 Yesterday was a really cheerful day , the day was full of suprizes , Well it started with me waking up early with a severe cold. For those who don't know , I get these a lot, the morning cold . Let me tell you , they are one of the worst feeling you could suffer in the morning . This happened and I remembered that I had to take my mom to the hospital for a routine checkup and the hospital that we needed to visit was about 23 Km away and to make matters worse We had about 25 minutes till our allotted time , as usual I had to pick up our pace with our car and my average was around 80Km/h for which everyone in my family blames me for being too fast , I agree that I'm reckless at times , but that recklessness is the reason they can always casually prep for their endeavours and then after we had finished with the checkup , the back wheel got stuck and u see I could'nt move anywhere , I was in a real pickle here , because my Car was blocking the road and I could'nt move , luckily it was not a super busy road other wise I would have been really screwed then with much talented driving skills If I say so myself I managed to move the car away from the road to inspect the problem further ..... and it will told at an other time , because the movie that was downloading the background seems to be completed so see you folks another time .... continued here ,, Then I called my uncle and inquired on whether he knows someone who can solve this problem , We finally got someone . Well the problem could be due to two reasons he said .... I will keep it short , one is A and other is B , A would be the cheapest and easier to solve kinda problem , but what I had was B which ..... cost me a lot , I mean a lot and then suddenly we had no money after it . Then we were very sad as we have to leave the car in the shed for the service , our uncle dropped us off . But some of my friends said they will be visiting me this evening so I was looking forward to it , but expected things happen so often too me nowadays expected things are the only unexpected things that could happen , anyway I was waiting for 4 of friends to visit and suddenly 10 of my friends showed up . Well more the merrier , we played cards for 2 hours straight and at 10:00 they all left our house, I had a blast that day , That day I slept happily until I remembered all the cost our car has cost us .... is the previous sentence the right way to say it or am I wrong !! can anyone say whether it is the right way to say it . See you guys later :)

Comments

  1. 🤣🤣 Did you expect only 4 that day ??🤣 funny guy ---> "I was waiting for 4 of friends to visit and suddenly 10 of my friends showed up." .... However , we all had a great time that day 😜😁.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts