The Beginning of Abacus

Abacus starts now........

The three day event abacus came to a conclusion today , I had a ton of fun for the past three days that I wanted to share my experience with all of you regarding all the stuff me and my friends went through in this journey.The journey started with 20 members in total from my class with my friends being Shyam,Pratap,Anbu,Mai,Karthi and all of us with our other classmates at around 1:00 in the morning and when we arrived at Vadavalli station , one of my friend's accidentally left his bag in the station itself and completely forgot about it , He told me about this when the bus has left and I without a second's thought jumped out of the bus and raced to the place where the bag has been placed and grabbed it in a hurry and rushed into the running bus without unanimous speed , It was like a hollywood movie shot but after I have done all those stunts the bus stopped just a few metres away and waited for nearly 5 minutes which made me look like a stupid then after which we boarded the train at about 3:30 PM and the I got the middle seat which was neither bad nor good and then we shared and ate snacks with each other we started eating Lays and ended with Chappatis and all in all it was a good experience and then we arrived at Chennai at about 11:00 in the morning then we boarded the city train which only costed 5 Rupees for a 10 KM travel and then we went to our home which was booked by Karthi and the thing is there was a lot going on at that date that I can't seem to put everything into this blog so I'm gonna end this blog here and for the remaining content stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts