The happiness and sadness thx to CORONA

Corona(The Epidemic)

Well as the story of Rapunzel has predicted the epidemic corona has struck humanity with an devastating blow as the virus has spread from areas of South Korea to far nations such as Canada and still continues to rise in numbers even though it is not deadly I can't seem to shake the thought that it is just being played like the game "Plague" in which players first increase the transmission level of the virus until it has spread among the majority of the population and then slowly increase the viruses capacity to survive in harsh situations and finally mutate the symptoms so as to destroy humanity , a nice game . Well in India , particularly in Tamil Nadu Coimbatore has two positive victims but fortunately both were saved and even I caught cold when I returned from Coimbatore and my family thought that I was under the influence of that deadly virus , but I went back to normal the next day , but I did have a lot of sneezes and coughs through out the day , but whatever it is that's in the past , I could't blog because of all the things that were happening and I was too busy to blog and I started blogging to increase my typing speed and to be honest I think I have improved a lot from 25 WPM to 40 WPM is a huge development in my standards and there is a lot of room for improvement but I'm happy with the results so far and as far as interesting things that have occurred to me I can't seem to remember any of it , A lot happened Like we played another cricket match in which I was playing a lot better than I thought and my batting skills was through the roof and my bowling skills were the worst that any human could possess and there was this one time where we bunked class to attend a dance competition and it was awesome and awkward at the same time , The moves were nice but they went overboard with some moves and they had to cancel all the activities for that evening and trust me my college's reputation was dragged through the mud and who cares it was fun to watch .They told us to do complete evacuation of the hostel as they said they are going to cleanse the rooms but we had to take all the stuff that we brought when we first arrived at the hostel with us and it was troublesome as you could imagine the weight we would have to carry across hundred's of kilometers and we kinda ignored the norms and hid our luggage inside our bed in an attempt to reduce our load and luckily the warden didn't notice that and we came home safely and we don't know what the current condition of our luggage is and honestly I don't give a damn cause if you are a hosteler you will know that in hostel anything can occur at anytime and you have to be ready for it so TATA that's solve gotta watch that JUMANJI FILM .

Comments

Popular Posts