The Second Day

Second Day..........

The next morning we woke up at around 7:00 o clock and started dressing for our adventure in the city , The workshop was scheduled to begin at 9:30 and we arrived at the workshop at around 10:30 and for our surprise it hasn't started yet and the process of finding the workshop itself took us around 30 minutes and the girls just arrived in time and we went inside the lab in which the data science workshop was to be held and to my bewilderment I saw my former class mate Praveen VM at the lab seems he was doing some programming in the lab (NERD) and he just saw us walking through the corridor and greeted us , He has changed a lot ,appearance wise and showed us the way to the workshop ,It was conducted by FourKites and it was amazing  in the least for me , They thought the basics of data science like Pandas , sks and so on and the experience in itself was self satisfactory . After a long time I listened to a lecture with intense concentration and it was something I haven't done in a long time and it was refreshing to know that I was capable of doing that , It came to a close at about 12:30 . Then we went to Kamarajar Ninavu Mandapam which was just opposite to the campus and we went there to pay our respect's to the former CM and took some selfies in his name . Then we took a share auto to Guindy which cost us around 20 rupees and then we were in dilemma of what to do next and finally decided on first filling our tummies and went on to nearby shop to eat and trust me the food was just splendid and for a reasonable  cost and then we wanted to board the metro train which has never been boarded before by me and when we first got the tickets for the metro station we didn't know what to do with it and when we first boarded the train we were filled with excitement and then we went to forum mall where I bought the 11 D temper for my phone which came in handy in a later day in the trip and we ate some refreshments and on our way to our room where I saw the film Psycho my view point on the film was WTH literally I mean it tried meddling with concepts that other directors avoid like really deep shi* but cmon the logic was like so out of this world and then we slept BYE.

Comments

Popular Posts